Image License and Terms
You may use images for:
- Online and print for business and personal use
- Multiple websites and/or businesses – member must own the website or business
- Creatives such as PDFs, eBooks, workbooks, for blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, and websites
- Use for creatives for clients/customers.
- Use images for social media posts, blog posts, printables, eBooks and other creatives/products for clients/customers.
You may also:
- Edit the image size such as cropping and resizing as well as change orientation
- Use as an overlay
- Add filters and other overlays for branding purposes
Images May NOT Be Used To:
- Sell, loan or give the images to any person or other third party.
- Create products to sell such as screen savers, quote graphics and other printables for clients/customers.
- Claim images as your own.
- Use images to sell or give away stock photography products.
- Images may not be used to promote any offensive, illegal or sexually explicit material/products/services.
Corina [Cori] Ramos is the sole and exclusive owner and holder of the copyright image. Purchasers agree Cori Ramos shall not be liable for any damages and shall not be liable for any claims related to the use of the images. Cori Ramos does not make any representation or does not claim to have received releases from any brands or manufacturers for use of any products in the images.
Updated September 2, 2018